This New York State Service Mark Program is the real deal, with no gimmicks or hidden agendas.
How many times does a homeowner find themselves committed in a long term listing contract only to find out they are extremely unhappy with their agent?
Canale Realty only asks for a three month commitment to assist you in selling your home.
We are confident that if the sale of your home is properly handled, 3 months is all you need to find a buyer and Close on your home.
It's your money and you should keep most of it. Canale Realty's total commission is 3 percent and not a penny more.
In three months we guarantee to hold three open houses at your home using proper covid-19 protocols including masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
We start by performing a complete market analysis of your home. We take into consideration current sales, past sales, and the condition of your house.
We price the house right so it creates interest and competition for your property.
"This Is How We Do It!"
1. Schedule inspection if requested by the buyer.
2. Follow up with the homeowner’s attorney to make sure contracts are sent out.
3. Follow up with buyer’s attorney to make sure buyer signs contract.
4. Follow up with seller’s attorney to make sure seller signs contract.
5, Obtain a copy of the contract of sale.
6. Follow up in 30 days to ensure the buyer is working on the mortgage and has ordered the title report.
7. Obtain a copy of the title report and advise the seller of any issues.
8. Follow up in 45 days to ensure the buyer has obtained mortgage commitment.
9. Schedule a walk-through of the property prior to closing.
10. Attend closing.