How many times does a homeowner find themselves committed in a long term listing
contract only to find out they are extremely unhappy with their agent?
Canale Realty only asks for a three month commitment to assist you in selling your home.
We are confident that if the sale of your home is properly handled 3 months is all you need to find a buyer.
It's your money and you should keep most of it. Canale Realty total commission is 3 percent and not a penny more.
In three months we guarantee to hold three open houses at your home.
We start by performing a complete market analysis of your home. We take into consideration current sales, past sales and condition of your house.
We price the house right so it creates interest and competition for your property.
"This Is How We Do It!"
Review home sales within the past three (3) months in your neighborhood which contain the following:
1. Schedule inspection if requested by buyer.
2. Follow up with homeowner’s attorney to make sure contracts are sent out.
3. Follow up with buyer’s attorney to make sure buyer signs contract.
4. Follow up with seller’s attorney to make sure seller signs contract.
5, Obtain copy of contract of sale.
6. Follow up in 30 days to ensure buyer is working on mortgage and has ordered title report.
7. Obtain copy of title report and advise seller of any issues.
8. Follow up in 45 days to ensure buyer has obtained mortgage commitment.
9. Schedule a walk-through of property prior to closing.
10. Attend closing.